What is íj.stárt.cánon?
It is an easy way that provides a source to connect your Cánon printer with Windows PC or Mac. íj.stárt.cánon is a web address that provides access to download drivers and software for Cánon printers. This site is helpful for all users who are installing the Cánon printer for the first time or updating their drivers.
Things to do Before Setting up Cánon Printer
- Please look for the model number of your printer before the setup process.
- Make sure that your device has enough storage space for the installation of the drivers.
- Check the power supply.
- Check if your device has an active internet connection for downloading the required files and the setup process.
Get Help to Locate Cánon Printer Model Number
Before you begin íj.stárt.cánon installation, you should look for the Cánon printer model name and number, which is generally given on the printer’s front or top. Then you can visit íj.stárt.cánon to enter the Cánon printer model number to start with Cánon printer.
Download the Cánon Printer Driver via 'íj.stárt.cánon'
To download the Cánon printer driver on Windows, follow these on-screen step by step directions mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to launch the web browser on your system.
- After that, reach the search bar, type 'íj.stárt.cánon into it, and press the Enter key.
- Also, you can go to the official website of Cánon on your screen.
- Go to the icon of Setup and click on it.
- Now, you should input the model number of your printer.
- Then click on the Go button.
- Navigate to the icon of Start and click on it.
- Later, pursue the on-screen pop-up to download and your Cánon printer.
- Now, you will get a download link on your screen.
- Once you do that, the file of '.exe' will begin downloading.
- After the download completes, double-click on the downloaded file to launch it.
- Then you will get a "User Account Control" prompt on your screen and hit the Yes button.
- Finally, the screen 'Start setup' will show on your screen.
Installation Guide to Cánon ij Printer Setup
- Assemble your Cánon inkjet printer by connecting all parts and connect the printer with the computer system to start it.
- Press the WiFi button on printer and wait to lit green flash.
- Push the WPS button on your wireless router.
- On PC web browser, visit the Cánon manufacture site - íj.stárt.cánon.
- Select your language from the right top of the page.
- íj.stárt.cánon will show up printer icon, so tap on the “Set Up” tab.
- Select your Cánon printer model from shown Product Series and click Go.
- From Product family dialogue, jump to Printers & Multifunction and select the latest Cánon drivers you wish to download.
- Simultaneously, select the operating system at http//íj.stárt.cánon such as Windows, macOS, or Chrome OS.
- Click Downlaod.
- Now, double-click the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to install ij start Cánon setup.
- Select a connection type like wireless or USB. Then connect a network to your Cánon Printer.
- If you see Test print on display, you’re done with ij start Cánon setup.